Before My ProcedureAfter your ProcedureFAQ
After Your Procedure
- Before you leave the center, you will be given written instructions for your care after discharge.
- When you return home, follow your doctor’s instructions regarding diet, medications and activity.
- Do not drive a car, drink alcoholic beverages, operate machinery, sign legal documents, or make critical decisions until the morning after your procedure.
- If you have any questions or problems after your procedure, please contact your physician. If you call the physician after business hours, the answering service pages the physician on call.
- If any biopsy/tissue was removed during your procedure, your physician’s office will notify you of the results within two weeks.
- Following discharge, your accompanying adult should drive you home and remain with you until you are comfortable.